Crestron Electronics has an exciting opportunity for an IT Applications Engineer. Application Engineers are the primary technical resource for our dealers and are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation the troubleshooting process via phone. The Application Engineer must be able to identify and provide reliable solutions for all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the process. The Application Engineer must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships via phone. This is a great time to join a dynamic team in a fast growing organization!
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application via phone and remote support applications
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users via remoter support applications and phone.
- Provide product, design and specification development support to dealers.
- Listen, understand and convey customer requirements.
- Perform technical/ product training for dealers and targeted accounts.
- Maintain accurate records of target accounts, opportunities, quotes, projects, contacts and correspondence in company approved databases
- Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, and financial objectives.
- Maintain professional business relationships within target accounts.
- Provide status of ongoing projects and future projects.
- Identify customer's needs and sales opportunities to help future growth
- BA/BS in Engineering, Technical Field, or equivalent successful experience in a similar controls industry role.
- Basic Networking Skills
- C# is a plus
- Excellent Communication Skill both written and verbal
- Experience 3–5 Years in Technical Support
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Read architectural, mechanical and electrical blueprints and have a solid understanding of basic electrical and mechanical control systems
Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship now and in the future.
Please note only applicants who meet the requirements listed in this ad will be considered.
At Crestron we build the technology that integrates technology. Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings let people control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as AV, lighting, shading, security, BMS and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security. All of our products are designed and built to work together as a complete system, enabling you to monitor, manage and control everything from one platform. Our products are backed by more than 90 fully-staffed offices that provide 24 x 7 x 365 sales, technical, and training support across the globe. In addition to its World Headquarters in Rockleigh, New Jersey, Crestron has sales and support offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, Asia, Latin America, and Australia. Discover the world of Crestron by visiting www.crestron.com.
BenefitsAt Crestron Electronics, we offer a competitive total compensation package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. 401K with company contribution, Paid Vacation, Holidays and more! We have new onsite state of the art fitness and wellness centers at our Headquarters in Rockleigh, NJ.