At Crestron Electronics, Inc we build the technology that integrates technology.
We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in automation and control solutions, and the premier technology partner for fortune 500 businesses globally. Our products’ are integrated into new high-tech commercial buildings’ to include some of the most exciting real estate throughout the world. Our clients include Google, Microsoft, Amazon, LinkedIn and many others. We are the leaders in the most exciting industry in the world!
Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting, Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security.
The position is primarily focused on understanding current design and future requirements with multiple applications and data sources being used by a variety of internal departments. This individual will interact with the business stakeholders to gather and document requirements, as well as to document application dependencies. They will be directly involved in the creation/ development of analytic tools and reports.
Specific responsibilities will include but, not be limited to: requirements elicitation, documenting requirements and technical designs based upon the requirements, work with development team to execute and create solutions that meets the needs of the business.
- Collaborate with internal business units and department leaders to understand and document their goals and objectives to identify measurable key results
- Generate insights connecting analytical results with business problems or objectives
- Utilize predictive modeling and statistical analysis to determine analytical approaches and evaluate scenarios as well as potential future outcomes
- Present and provide recommendations to key stakeholders
- Support and Recommend business process improvement efficiencies
- Manage multiple analysis requests simultaneously while delivering outcomes on time
- Someone who is energetic, detail-oriented and passionate about their work and solution-driven
- You must be curious, have a research mindset, and enjoy working on open-ended problems
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
- Someone who is a team player and has worked on projects that have different business owners
- Experience with Power BI
- Knowledge of advanced Analysis and Reporting (Microsoft Excel)
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Familiarity of Data Modeling for reporting
- Ability to multitask and change direction quickly
Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
BenefitsAt Crestron Electronics, we offer a competitive total compensation package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. 401K with company contribution, Paid Vacation, Holidays and more! We have new onsite state of the art fitness and wellness centers at our Headquarters in Rockleigh, NJ.
Any agency submittal to any and all employees of Crestron Electronics, Inc by any method of communication will be deemed, the sole property of Crestron Electronics Inc.