At Crestron Electronics, Inc we build the technology that integrates technology.
We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in automation and control solutions, and the premier technology partner for fortune 500 businesses globally. Our products’ are integrated into new high-tech commercial buildings’ to include some of the most exciting real estate throughout the world. Our clients include Google, Microsoft, Amazon, LinkedIn and many others. We are the leaders in the most exciting industry in the world!
Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting, Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security.
Business Relationshp Manager, Lead will:
- Partner with leaders both inside and outside the organization to collaborate and ensure meaningful results from our strategic
- Optimize organizational factors, such as brand, infinite, technology, innovation, and human to amplify fit-for-purpose
- Proactively sense and anticipate changes affecting strategy in the environmental landscape including organizational improvements, technological advancements, and evolving organization
- Drives and ensures results across the organization based on our organization's triple bottom line of people, purpose, and planet.
- Own the strategic relationship between the BRM function and partners to stimulate, surface, and shape demand
- Develop deep domain knowledge of your partner's organizational functions
- Build cross-functional relationships for the convergence of value
- Establish value management as a strategic organizational capability
- Educate partners on the BRM Mindset, g., powerful communications, approaches, roles, and capabilities
- Establish a communication methodology for effective and efficient organizational communication
- Partner with individuals, teams, and organizations to drive value and meaningful results
- Continually improve the value framework to drive organizational awareness and education
- Partner with leaders to identify opportunities to evaluate, sequence, and, shape initiatives for strategic value
- Focus on value over Emphasize value when developing ideas, evaluating risk, and evolving needs
- Innovate using knowledge and awareness of industry trends to identify new opportunities
- Elaborate the strategic plans for partners to communicate their strategic capabilities
- Monitoring initiative progress to ensure expectations are aligned with results and ultimately value
- Ensure that allies in strategic purpose are knowledgeable about objectives; engage as a project/program major partner including evaluating development efforts and progress against strategic plans and value creation objectives
- Collaborate with leaders across the organization and share ownership of maturing the BRM's function
- Communicate partner value by quantifying impacts and clearly articulating value
- Advocate as a champion of change for your partners strategic plans
- Facilitate goal setting by communicating a shared purpose specifically shared value, beliefs, and behaviors
- Validate the organizational purpose supports the desired This can be achieved through business case development, financial awareness, managing expectations, the identification of opportunities to grow value or a combination.
- Understand how purpose drives organizational decisions
- Encourage leaders to understand the organization's impact on society, the planet, and its longevity and purpose in the world
- Align each initiative to the organizational strategy to validate expected results
- Strategize with partners to develop future roadmaps and explore new opportunities; converging organization-wide strategic direction into one set of objective
- Provide leadership and knowledge empowerment for fellow Business Relationship Managers
- Collaborates as a BRM team member to actively mature the BRM discipline
- Develops best-practices for business relationship management
- Evolves BRM artifacts (strategic relationship plans, idea documents, value plan)
- B.A. or College Equivlent
- Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMPÂ®)
- Certified Business Relationship Manager (CBRMÂ®) with Certificates of Experience preferred
- 10+ years of relevant functional experience
- 5+ years of experience championing organizational change, g., leading initiatives, products, services, or interactions