At Crestron Electronics, Inc we build the technology that integrates technology.
We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in automation and control solutions, and the premier technology partner for Fortune 500 businesses globally. Our products are integrated into new high-tech commercial buildings to include some of the most exciting real estate throughout the world. Our clients include Google, Microsoft, Amazon, LinkedIn and many others. We are the leaders in the most exciting industry in the world!
Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting, Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security.
The Customer Experience Technician will support the Tradeshow and Events personnel and assist with the assembly and breakdown of various displays. In this role, you will assist various levels of Sales and Marketing in a firm that cultivates a close-knit and collaborative corporate culture. This position will require you to showcase your outstanding organizational abilities and proven interpersonal skills to smoothly and efficiently supervise construction.
- Coordinate the assembly and disassembly of Tradeshow signage and equipment with Marketing, booth builders, labor crews and convention center personnel.
- Create equipment lists, rough sketches and wiring diagrams. Build, wire, configure, load, pack, and ship product demonstration equipment. Organize third party equipment, cables and Crestron equipment.
- Maintain and update showroom systems in conjunction with Systems Design Manager, Facilities and Show Room Managers.
- Conduct daily inspections to ensure functionality of the Customer Experience Center.
- Troubleshoot or replace defective products as necessary. Assist with equipment upgrades in the Customer Experience Center and NYC Showroom.
- Manage AV upgrades in Customer Experience Center and Showroom along with System Design Manager, department heads and facilities management.
- Organize and maintain department inventory. Responsible for shop area organization and cleanliness.
- Support and setup equipment for Studio productions.
- Associate’s degree preferred or 2+ years of equivalent AV experience
- Minimum of 1+ year experience in the AV industry
- Familiarity with MS Office including: Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Visio
- Crestron installation/program knowledge is a plus
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Able to regularly lift and move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds with or without assistance. Able to sit or stand for an extended period of time.
- Must have valid U.S. Driver's License
BenefitsAt Crestron Electronics, we offer a competitive total compensation package including medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. 401K with company contribution, Paid Vacation, Holidays and more!
We have new onsite state of the art fitness and wellness centers at our Headquarters in Rockleigh, NJ.
Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
Any agency submittal to any and all employees of Crestron Electronics, Inc by any method of communication will be deemed, the sole property of Crestron Electronics Inc.