At Crestron Electronics we build the technology that integrates technology.
We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in automation and control solutions, and the premier technology partner for fortune 500 businesses globally.
Our products’ are integrated into new high-tech commercial buildings’ to include some of the most exciting real estate throughout the world. Our clients include Google, Microsoft, Amazon, LinkedIn and many others. We are the leaders in one of the most exciting and fastest growing industries in the world!
Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Unified Communications, Lighting, Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security.
Crestron has an opening for a an Education Accounts Manager to join our Canadian sales team covering the Western Canadian provinces. The Education Accounts Manager will be responsible for growing College, University, and select School Districts' AV sales throughout Western Canada. This individual will build and maintain strong relationships with our key higher education accounts and driving sales growth within our assigned territory.
his person will also have responsiblity for Business Development for our Architectural & Engineering Consultant accounts as well. We are seeking candidates who have the ability to travel throughout Canadian provinces to cover education clientele.
In this role, you will actively participate in the full life cycle of a sale; the sale, design, quotation, submittal and order closing process in a firm that cultivates a close-knit and collaborative corporate culture. We will look for you to showcase your intuitive interpersonal skills, outstanding organizational abilities, and proven leadership to streamline processes, and maximize workflow. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a fast-growing organization.
- This individual will be responsible for identifying and developing opportunities, collaborating with the sales team to provide solutions, driving business back to the re-seller channel and assisting in closing the sale
- In this position, the candidate will be required to hunt for new education accounts, develop and maintain business within existing accounts and manage complex sales situations and large projects
- She/He will be responsible for business forecasting, pipeline development and management of accounts
- The candidate will be responsible for developing an executive annual plan for new business development and growth of existing accounts in line with the company strategy
- This individual will be required to develop business relationships with all levels of management within the College, University, and Select High School Districts,
- Business Development for assigned Architectural & Engineering Consultant accounts
- The candidate will also train end users on technology products that will advance the development of market solutions.
- Along with a strong technical background, the candidate will be essential in developing accounts and selling project-based, hardware and/or software systems solutions.
- Proven track record of sales experience in higher Education market or equivalent Enterprise sales experience
- 5+ years Audio Visual and/or Unified Commuications/Conferencing solutions experience in a technical capacity
- Self-motivated driver with a proven track record of sales to corporate IT
- Able to communicate effectively with consultants and engineers
- Experience using Sales CRM/forecasting software - Salesforce CRM preferred
- Working knowledge of Crestron's products and software will be important as you will be demonstrating our products to potential clients
- Knowledge of Education budget processes, procurement policies, IT procurement requirements and facilities management within a large organization
- Valid Driver's License
- College/University degree - preferred.
- Ability to travel 60% throughout Western Canadian provinces and Pacific Northwest to cover Education Clients and attend Indusry events, as required
At Crestron we build the technology that integrates technology. Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings let people control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as AV, lighting, shading, security, BMS and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security. All of our products are designed and built to work together as a complete system, enabling you to monitor, manage and control everything from one platform. Our products are backed by more than 90 fully-staffed offices that provide 24 x 7 x 365 sales, technical, and training support across the globe. In addition to its World Headquarters in Rockleigh, New Jersey, Crestron has sales and support offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, Asia, Latin America, and Australia. Discover the world of Crestron by visiting www.crestron.com.
BenefitsAt Crestron Electronics, we offer a competitive total compensation package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability, Paid Vacation, Holidays and more!
Any agency submittal to any and all employees of Crestron Electronics, Inc by any method of communication will be deemed, the sole property of Crestron Electronics Inc.