At Crestron Electronics, Inc we build the technology that integrates technology.We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in automation and control solutions, and the premier technology partner for fortune 500 businesses globally.
Our products’ are integrated into new high-tech commercial buildings’ to include some of the most exciting real estate throughout the world. Our clients include Google, Microsoft, Amazon, LinkedIn and many others. We are the leaders in one of the most exciting and fastest growing industries in the world!Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting, Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security.
This position is for 2nd shift 5:00pm-1:30 am
This position is working on a production line responsible for the successful mechanical assembly of products using commonly used concepts, processes and procedures. Assembler incorporates a wide variety of components including but not limited to, fabricated parts, PCBA’s, wire harnesses, cables, miscellaneous hardware utilizing various hand tools including, but not limited to, torque drivers, custom fixtures and various equipment pursuant to detailed work instructions.
Walk Ins welcome from 10am-3pm Monday - Friday
- Read, interpret and follow written work instructions or procedures to accurately assembly products.
- Utilize hand tools such as hand held screwdrivers, cordless/pneumatic drill guns and other job specific tooling as required by departmental SOP
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Ensure products are assembly according to work instructions and procedures.
- Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area following 6S
- Ability to follow real time schedule per assembly.
- Perform other duties /projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum 1 year mechanical assembly experience required
- Ability to work often with others in a team environment
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and written in English
- Must have sound comprehension skills in English
- Need to be organized and detail oriented.
- Basic computer navigation and utilization skills.
Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
BenefitsAt Crestron Electronics, we offer a competitive total compensation package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. 401K with company match, Paid Vacation, Holidays and more! We have new onsite state of the art fitness and wellness centers at our Headquarters in Rockleigh, NJ.