At Crestron Electronics, Inc we build the technology that integrates technology.
We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in automation and control solutions, and the premier technology partner for Fortune 500 businesses globally. Our products are integrated into new high-tech commercial buildings to include some of the most exciting real estate throughout the world. Our clients include Google, Microsoft, Amazon, LinkedIn and many others. We are the leaders in the most exciting industry in the world!
Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting, Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security.
The New Product Operator is responsible for the successful mechanical assembly, test and packaging of all new products specifically Engineering Work Orders and Production Pilot Orders. The Operator is required to work from engineering drawings, marked up instructions and procedures to ensure the product is manufactured to specification
This is for 1st shift 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Walk Ins welcome from 10am-3pm Monday - Friday
- Read, interpret and follow specific drawings, instructions and procedures to accurately assembly, test and pack products
- Responsible for setting up, assembling, wiring, installing, testing and packing a wide variety of electronic assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Utilize hand tools such as screwdrivers, cordless/pneumatic drill guns and other job specific tooling as required by departmental SOP
- Ability to operate a variety of testing equipment such as signal generators, multi-meters and power supplies
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety and procedures
- Ensure products perform according to work, test and packaging instructions
- Upgrade firmware as needed following test procedures
- Ability to follow real time schedule subject to changing business demands
- Maintain a clean and safe work area following 6S
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned
- High School required, AS degree in electronics preferred
- 2-4 years experience in a high-tech manufacturing environment required
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Ability to work with various Engineering groups in a team environment
- Able to lift a minimum of 40lbs unassisted
- Ability to operate and maneuver material with various weights over 40lbs with assistance
Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
BenefitsAt Crestron Electronics, we offer a competitive total compensation package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. 401K with company contribution, Paid Vacation, Holidays and more! We have new onsite state of the art fitness and wellness centers at our Headquarters in Rockleigh, NJ.
Any agency submittal to any and all employees of Crestron Electronics, Inc by any method of communication will be deemed, the sole property of Crestron Electronics Inc.