At Crestron Electronics we build the technology that integrates technology.
We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in automation and control solutions, and the premier technology partner for fortune 500 businesses globally. Our products are integrated into new high-tech commercial buildings to include some of the most exciting real estate throughout the world. Our clients include Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Linked In and many others. We are the leaders in the most exciting industry in the world!
Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting, Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security.
We continue to experience rapid growth as we invest in resources and create new opportunities within the commercial Lighting space that enable our dealers and partners to grow together. As a result, we have exciting opportunities for a Regional Sales Manager, Lighting Controls. We are looking for a self-starter who will demonstrate and foster the Crestron culture of individual responsibility and accountability. In this role, you will take ownership of the revenue targets and forge a plan of action to exceed this goal for their territory. You will be responsible for cultivating and managing deep relationships within Lighting industry and must be a relentless achiever in this fast-paced, competitive industry.
- Establish and maintain relationships with engineering firms, electrical contractors, electrical distributors and other accounts that directly influence buying decisions
- Follow through, negotiate quoted projects to close orders
- Build and maintain high visibility with key accounts and establish relationships with key employees at these accounts
- Manage agent sales force to assist in all of the above activities
- Increase Crestron as basis of design specifications, working closely with Agencies, engineering and architectural firms
- Become a known commodity in the Ohio Valley/Central lighting market, e.g Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Kentucky.
- A minimum of 5 years of successful sales experience with a focus on consultative, solutions, and relationship selling
- Experience working with agencies in the Lighting Industry --preferred
- Multi-Unit Management experience a plus
- Experience using AutoCAD and / or Bluebeam are a plus, but not required
- Frequent travel (upwards of 50-75%) to various parts of assigned Region is expected.
- Passion for selling and writing orders is required.
- Experience managing third parties, agencies or internal staff
- Bachelors degree desired, but not required
- Must have a valid driver's license and an acceptable motor vehicle driving record.
Prefer candidate living in Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio Valley territory.
BenefitsAt Crestron Electronics, we offer a competitive total compensation package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. 401K with company contribution, Paid Vacation, Holidays and more!
Any agency submittal to any and all employees of Crestron Electronics, Inc by any method of communication will be deemed, the sole property of Crestron Electronics Inc.