At Crestron Electronics, Inc we build the technology that integrates technology.
We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in automation and control solutions, and the premier technology partner for fortune 500 businesses globally. Our products’ are integrated into new high-tech commercial buildings’ to include some of the most exciting real estate throughout the world. Our clients include Google, Microsoft, Amazon, LinkedIn and many others. We are the leaders in the most exciting industry in the world!
Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting, Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security.
Crestron’s Channel Information Group is looking for a Data Analyst with experience in Salesforce to join the team. The Data Analyst will collaborate with Crestron’s Salesforce team and other internal stakeholders in building and interpreting Salesforce data and turning it into actionable information which can offer ways to optimize sales revenue and profit, improve customer relationships, and derive new business insights. The Data Analyst will be tasked with making possible a far deeper and forward-looking view of what is happening across our global distribution sales channels and end customers. The Data Analyst will make recommendations about the methods and ways in which the company obtains, analyzes, and visualizes data to improve quality and the efficiency of data systems and processes.
- Lead and manage efforts to define new data collection and analysis processes
- Source & interpret the vast amount of Salesforce CRM customer data and & communicate findings to various internal stakeholders (finance, sales, marketing, manufacturing, operations).
- Create & deliver forward-looking global sales reports and demand forecasts
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to establish reporting and analytic requirements and translate these requirements into specifications to support report design
- Identify patterns and trends in data sets
- Provide ongoing sales channel performance reports with key insights & commentary.
- Enhance existing reporting by visualizing data to make it easier to understand & tells a compelling story
- 3-5 years’ experience in data analysis or business analyst role
- com reporting, dashboards, and KPIs experience required
- Data quality, data governance and data management experience required
- Advanced knowledge of Excel; proficiency in formulas, vlookups, pivot tables, macros
- A degree in one of the following subjects preferred
- Data Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics
Skills & Competencies:
- Knowledge of predictive modeling principles (Salesforce CRM Analytics/Tableau CRM)
- Knowledge of leading data visualization/BI tools (i.e., Power BI, Tableau CRM)
- Knowledge with SAP reporting preferred
- Proven record of delivering actionable insights based on data analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Detailed oriented with strong organizations skills