At Crestron Electronics, Inc we build the technology that integrates technology.We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in automation and control solutions, and the premier technology partner for Fortune 500 businesses globally. Our products are integrated into new high-tech commercial buildings to include some of the most exciting real estate throughout the world. Our clients include Google, Microsoft, Amazon , Linked In and many others.Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting, Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security.
Do you thrive on showcasing your innovative thoughts and seeing the end product? At Crestron, you will have the opportunity to design lighting control products from conception through production.
With a wealth of resources be part of innovative, challenging, constantly developing team with exciting new products that lead the industry and technology innovation.
- Design and develop lighting control products to meet product requirements
- Be part of the ongoing improvement to our current product lines
- Collaborate with cross functional teams of Electrical, Firmware, and Production Engineering
- Build prototypes to evaluate and test performance
- Perform tolerance analysis to ensure proper fit and function
- Generate engineering documentation, mechanical drawings, and bill of materials
- Provide guidance and assist with design validations and product tests
- Design for Manufacturability
- Other duties as assigned
- BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering required
- Minimum of 5 working years in product design and development with experience in sheet metal, die cast, extruded, and plastic injection molded parts, and PCB mechanical design
- 3D CAD experience (Creo/ProE preferred)
- Ability to be creative and solve complex engineering problems
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- SAP experience a plus
- GD&T experience preferred
- FMEA process knowledge a plus
- Knowledge in lighting control systems a plus