At Crestron Electronics, Inc we build the technology that integrates technology.
We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in automation and control solutions, and the premier technology partner for fortune 500 businesses globally. Our products’ are integrated into new high-tech commercial buildings’ to include some of the most exciting real estate throughout the world. Our clients include Google, Microsoft, Amazon, LinkedIn and many others. We are the leaders in the most exciting industry in the world!
Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting, Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security.
Crestron is seeking a Sr. PCB Designer who has the knowledge and experience in High Speed Digital Designs to join our Electronic Design team in Rockleigh, NJ 07647. In this role, you will be working with the Electrical Engineer throughout the board design and the Mechanical Designer during the design process for each project from beginning to end.
- Designing of printed circuit boards (PCB) for our Digital Media line and or other high-speed designs
- Collaborate with hardware Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and production Engineering during the physical and electrical design process
- Calculating impedances and stack-ups as required for a design
- Setting up design rules and criteria in PADS
- Responsible for setting up for test (ICT)
- Prepare documentation for manufacturing and the assembly of the PCB as required by established procedures
- The ability to create components symbols and decals for PADS library environment
- Perform engineering changes under our established ECN process as we as during the proto-type stages
- Contributes to the definition and update of Crestron’s PCB design rules, procedures, and policies.
- Special projects as assigned
- Associate Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineer is preferred
- At least 6 years of hands on PCB Design experience is required
- 6 years of experience with Siemens - Mentor Graphics PADS a plus
- Hands on experience designing High Speed Digital Designs a plus
- Hands on experience with Impedance calculations, Stack-up design is required
- Knowledge of IPC Standards for PCB Interconnect designs is required
- Librarian experience creating parts in PADS library environment a plus
BenefitsAt Crestron Electronics, we offer a competitive total compensation package including medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. 401K with company contribution, Paid Vacation, Holidays and more!
We have new onsite state of the art fitness and wellness centers at our Headquarters in Rockleigh, NJ.
Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
Any agency submittal to any and all employees of Crestron Electronics, Inc by any method of communication will be deemed, the sole property of Crestron Electronics Inc.