We at Crestron are revolutionizing the way people live and work. We are building the meeting room and classroom of the future. The Crestron Web UI team delivers end user interfaces for all our products, including embedded devices such as video distribution systems, audio distribution systems, touch panels and control system. In addition, the team delivers the front-end user interface for all our Cloud offerings. This is an exciting opportunity to design and develop some of our highest impact user interfaces across many different technologies.
- Work with architects, developers, designers, decision makers, and stakeholders to analyze product requirements and determine the work effort and estimate the necessary time-to-completion.
- Participate in the planning, design, and implementation of features, working with multiple teams, both onshore and offshore.
- Document new development, procedures or test plans as needed and verify requirement coverage.
- Leverage solid debugging and problem-solving skills to deliver accurate implementation of features and interface modifications.
- Develop Web-based user interfaces across many platforms ranging from embedded web servers to Cloud level environments.
- Work in an Agile development environment using advanced Scrum methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant experience with accomplishments.
- Experience with networking protocols and concepts including TCP/UDP client and server applications, WebSockets and REST API’s.
- Experience working closely with multiple stakeholders, architects, Project Managers, UX designers, technology managers and engineering teams.
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams across different time zones.
- Solid knowledge of browser behavior, performance, compatibility, and cross-browser issues.
- Experience and understanding of web testing and performance optimization.
- Experience with creation of custom HTML5 components a plus.
- Must have a solid understanding of Angular2+ architecture and best practices.
- Must have a strong command of layout, theming and typography using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills