The PCBA Stockroom Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the stockroom area is ready to run at the start of the shift and follow the schedule. They provide front-line support to the PCBA Management team regarding the Raw material inspection, picking, receiving and ordering of complex electro-mechanical parts. The individual will work in conjunction with SMT Coordinators and Line leaders. The Supervisor will perform administrative duties to monitor the effectiveness of the stockroom team and help to drive continuous process improvements.
- Set the schedule for all other employees to follow assigned task on the floor.
- Act as the first point of contact for the Coordinators and address issues affecting throughout, efficiency and quality
- Schedule and direct activities of employees working on assigned task
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures and ensures all members of the production line follows procedures as well.
- Assists in the daily tracking of goals of the stockroom team, collects data and logs information into database for efficiencies.
- Document results on how problems were resolved.
- Review outstanding issues on SMT Feeder Area, take action accordingly and elevate to Stockroom Manager as needed.
- Under direction as to assignments, general methods of execution, with periodic review of assignments.
- Train and Document all crewmembers in standard operation procedures.
- Be a key contact for any work related issue or project needing guidance and assistance for completion and follow-throughs.
- Update and monitor all record time keeping via ADP, this includes processing of vacations and balancing the scheduled workload for commitments.
- Set and Supervise stockroom personnel while coordinating with key individuals as leads to ensure we meet the demands of customer orders as well as our supply chain partners.
- Under general direction as to broad assignments. Determines methods and delivers results.
- “Special projects as assigned”.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the field of electro-mechanical assembly
- Experience of working within a surface mount technology production environment is preferred.
- Must possess excellent communicational skills, Bi-lingual a plus
- Experience reading bills of materials, work instructions and assembly drawings
- Working knowledge of SAP or equivalent MRP system, inventory control procedures and Microsoft Office are preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
BenefitsAt Crestron Electronics, we offer a competitive total compensation package including medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. 401K with company contribution, Paid Vacation, Holidays and more!
We have new onsite state of the art fitness and wellness centers at our Headquarters in Rockleigh, NJ.
Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
Any agency submittal to any and all employees of Crestron Electronics, Inc by any method of communication will be deemed, the sole property of Crestron Electronics Inc.