At Crestron Electronics, Inc we build the technology that integrates technology.
We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in unified communication, automation and control solutions, and the premier technology partner for fortune 500 businesses globally. Our products are integrated into new high-tech commercial buildings to include some of the most exciting real estate throughout the world. Our clients include Google, Microsoft, Amazon, LinkedIn, and many others. We are the leaders in the most exciting and opportunistic industry in the world!
Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting, Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience, and security.
Crestron has an exciting opportunity for a customer-facing AV & UC solution lead as the Technical Director supporting Crestron products and technologies. This is an Individual Contributor role where you will own the technical field engagement model reporting to the Director of Technical Sales. As a Crestron product matter expert, you will design, implement, measure, and manage the end-to-end technical lifecycle from buying decisions through implementation, supporting Regional Sales and Account Managers. This includes influencing the sale, deployment, and adoption of Crestron technology solutions. You are the customer advocate ensuring their technology needs are met or exceeded.
** We prefer candidate located in the Pacific Northwest region: Seattle, Portland, Bay Area
- Dedicated technical sales resource for Crestron products and technologies for design guidance and hardware review.
- Provide ongoing needs analysis, uncover opportunities and document in Salesforce based on interactions with end-users and dealer engineers.
- Provide both internal and external technical guidance during the sales process.
- Identify Business Development opportunities during engagement with clients, partners, and dealers.
- Technical resource for major and local trade shows and events.
- Minimum 3-5 years of related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles preferred
- Excellent Communicator. Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, product demo, written, and verbal communication skills required
- Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations required
- Able to work cohesively with members of the Crestron sales, support, engineering, and marketing teams is required.
- Growth Mindset. Willing to continue nurturing and developing your potential required
- Passion for technology. Contagious enthusiasm for and a desire to continuously learn new technology required
- Executive Presence. Proven experience engaging with senior level executives
- Amazing Technical Sales Professional. Strong technical solution selling experience preferred
- Deep Meetings & Services knowledge. Strong hands-on technical experience with meetings and collaboration technologies
- Cloud Trust. Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance topics with regards to cloud and hybrid productivity solutions required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business analytics, including data modeling, report and dashboard creation, data security, governance and compliance preferred.
- Technical breadth. Experiences and knowledge in TCP/IP networking, enterprise-scale experience with cloud & hybrid infrastructures, heterogeneous client OS & device environments, productivity solution architecture and design, and migrations required.
- Planning for success. Strong project management and organizational skills required.
- College Degree -preferred
- Crestron Certified Programmer -preferred
- Avixa CTS, CTS-D, and/or CTS-I -preferred
- Certifications in UC technologies (Avaya, Cisco Call Manager, Spark, WebEx, Jabber, #Slack, Microsoft Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint, and or Lync/Skype for Business/Teams certifications)- preferred
- Certifications in information security (CISSP, CCSP, and/or CCSK) would be great to have
- You must be able to travel up to 40% of the time focusing on our client partners, training, and industry events, as well as any on-site meetings in Rockleigh, NJ or Plano, TX HQ locations.