At Crestron Electronics, Inc we build the technology that integrates technology.
We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in automation and control solutions, and the premier technology partner for fortune 500 businesses globally. Our products’ are integrated into new high-tech commercial buildings’ to include some of the most exciting real estate throughout the world. Our clients include Google, Microsoft, Amazon, LinkedIn and many others. We are the leaders in the most exciting industry in the world!
Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting, Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security.
Crestron is seeking a Trade Show & Events Technology Manager to join the Crestron Marketing team. We are seeking a polished, professional individual who will be dedicated to developing, implementing and supporting the technology standards for Crestron Trade Show events.
In this role, you will be responsible for the technical operations for Crestron Trade show from planning to break down and everything in between! You will keep the software and hardware up to date, occasionally with pre-release software and hardware, work closely work with multiple internal business units and 3rd party vendors at a firm that cultivates a close-knit and collaborative corporate culture.
As Trade Show & Events Technology Manager, you will be providing advanced audio-visual, lighting and shade design, and advanced management of both Crestron and 3rd party technology for Crestron events, road shows and trade shows. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing the technical standards for the design and installation of all technical products including the Company’s audio-visual, lighting and shade components in the various applications at trade show venue
- Sharing the standardized designs with local Partner Integrators and facility personnel to develop budgets and requirements for each installation.
- Manage Installation/deinstallation of Crestron hardware
- Work with Sales & Trade Show staff to customize demonstrations based on specific needs of the customer
- Coordinate the shipping, design and installation of Crestron products with the Partner Integrators, venue staff, Crestron Internal departments and the CREWS Project Managers
- Provide final completion of project services to confirm that all installations are complete and as-built documentation is approved and completed.
- Act as liaison to Crestron IT services to ensure that account configuration for Microsoft, Zoom, and other software is correct and functional for demonstration use
- Work cross functionally with Product Management, Engineering, Marketing and IT and others to show the latest products and solutions in the most effective way.
- Take part in certain customer demonstrations.
- Real time support of the product needs during Trade Show schedule
- Support development of budget planning for Product installations
- Maintain Technical knowledge of current Products and willingness to learn and stay current with new Products.
- Ability to identify and correct any issues that arise with the installed equipment
- Provide a high degree of customer service via technical skills
- 6-9 years’ Technology support background, including knowledge of Crestron products
- Hands on Technical support experience with Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Audio and Visual technologies
- Motivated to keep up to date with product innovations and access to future products and solutions
- Strong initiative and customer service orientation
- Ability to multitask and work without direct supervision and work in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure and within very tight time constraints
- Excellent written and verbal communication, e.g training, presentations, events
- Excellent communication skills and customer service
- Prior experience with Trade show technology planning and support
- Ability to travel to Crestron Trade Shows and Road Show events, domestic & international up to 70%
- Prior experience managing Technicians
This role must sit at Crestron headquarters campus in Rockleigh, NJ this position is a Hybrid work arrangement, which requires an employee, be present at an assigned office three days per week with the other two days remote. The hiring manager determines the office/remote work hybrid assignment.
BenefitsAt Crestron Electronics, we offer a competitive total compensation package including medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. 401K with company contribution, Paid Vacation, Holidays and more! We have new onsite state of the art fitness and wellness centers at our Headquarters in Rockleigh, NJ.
Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
Any agency submittal to any and all employees of Crestron Electronics, Inc by any method of communication will be deemed, the sole property of Crestron Electronics Inc.