At Crestron Electronics, Inc. we build the technology that integrates technology.
We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in automation and control solutions, and the premier technology partner for Fortune 500 businesses globally. Our products are integrated into new high-tech commercial buildings to include some of the most exciting real estate throughout the world. Our clients include Google, Microsoft, Amazon, LinkedIn and many others. We are the leaders in the most exciting industry in the world!
Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting, Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security.
Crestron Electronics has an exciting opportunity for a Training Administrator. This is a great time to join a dynamic team in a fast-growing organization.
We are seeking a polished, proactive, and professional Training Administrator to support the Training Department and oversee its operations. In this role, you will assist in a firm that cultivates a close-knit and collaborative corporate culture. We will look for you to showcase your intuitive interpersonal skills, outstanding organizational abilities, and proven leadership to streamline processes, increase efficiency, and maximize workflow.
- Drive and own the effective implementation of training programs at our NJ headquarters. This includes communicating with other groups and functions along with setting up all logistics to ensure training is conducted efficiently.
- Be the first line of inquiry and resolve training logistical issues such as registration and pre-requisites raised by students.
- Must be a self-starter with strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Must have excellent attention to details.
- Schedules and generates the course calendar with Training Operations Manager.
- Occasionally assists in securing training locations, including event space and lodging for field training.
- Reserves and sets up training rooms with class supplies, course materials, and meals.
- Primary point of contact for all students in the building.
- Integral role in New Dealer Onboarding program and New Employee Training Event.
- Maintains management of training tracking process, enters student data, tracks completion and processes communication and certification to recipients.
- Liaison to and works with regional offices to ensure a consistent training experience for our customers.
- Monitor department email inboxes, handle correspondences in a timely manner.
- Collects and distributes training shipments to regional offices.
- Orders supplies for training center and department.
- May require some travel several times a year for trade shows.
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills.
- Ability to work well within a collaborative team environment.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an administrative environment
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Microsoft office suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, PowerBI
- Experience with multiple database systems preferred
- Experience with dealing with internal and external customers both in person and via telephone
Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship now and in the future.
Please note only applicants who meet the requirements listed in this ad will be considered.
BenefitsAt Crestron Electronics, we offer a competitive total compensation package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. 401K with company contribution, Paid Vacation, Holidays and more! We have new onsite state of the art fitness and wellness centers at our Headquarters in Rockleigh, NJ.