At Crestron Electronics, Inc we build the technology that integrates technology.
We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in automation and control solutions, and the premier technology partner for fortune 500 businesses globally. Our products’ are integrated into new high-tech commercial buildings’ to include some of the most exciting real estate throughout the world. Our clients include Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Linked In and many others. We are the leaders in the most exciting and opportunistic industry in the world!
Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting, Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security.
We continue to experience rapid growth as we invest in resources and create new opportunities; as a result, we have exciting opportunities for a Warehouse Associate to join our Distribution team in Orangeburg, New York.
This individual will be responsible for processing, packing, shipping, and transportation of Crestron's high end component and product line in our state of the art warehouse facility.
This is a 40 hour work week with opportunity to work overtime. Positions pay up to $22/hr. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-growing organization!
Walk-ins welcome to apply : 88 Ramland Road, Orangeburg, NY 10am-3:00pm
- Put away products into pick bins
- Replenish product pick bins
- Process and repack orders via SAP system
- Ship orders via UPS and Fed Ex software systems
- Palletize and ship large orders via LTL freight
- Use an RF scanner to pick products for orders
- Utilize various types of equipment such as forklifts, turret trucks, and hand pump jacks.
- Drive a 24' Box Truck for transportation of shipping material
- Other duties as assigned
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- Must have a valid drivers license and be at a minimum age of 21, due to insurance requirements
- Background check required
- Must have reliable transportation Must be able to lift 30-40 lbs.
- Must have the ability to learn and be trained on a forklift and turret truck forklift.
- Must be available for overtime hours including Saturdays as needed.
- Must be able to work on your feet for extended periods.
- Ability to operate a hand pump jack.
- Must have the ability to drive a 24' Box Truck if needed. No CDL required
- Prior warehouse/shipping & computer exp preferred.
BenefitsAt Crestron Electronics, we offer a competitive total compensation package including medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. 401K with company contribution, Paid Vacation, Holidays and more!
We have new onsite state of the art fitness and wellness centers at our Headquarters in Rockleigh, NJ.
Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
Any agency submittal to any and all employees of Crestron Electronics, Inc by any method of communication will be deemed, the sole property of Crestron Electronics Inc.